Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Please I need to know why my e-mail for ya hoo isn't being sent out why isn't it????

what is stoping my e-mail for ya hoo being sent out whats in the way of stopeing it from being sent out theres alot of my yahoo mail that I can't even get to and it's not being sent out as well

Please I need to know why my e-mail for ya hoo isn't being sent out why isn't it????
If you read the Failure notice it will tell you. Other wise I can ramble on all day about


why you got a failure notice.


1. Temporary Suspended Account. From either Sender or receiver.


2. Cancelled account.


3. Full email box.


4. Your on a botnet with a virus and the server returned it because your ISP has stopped


letting you send email until the PC is cleaned of botnet virus.


5. Wrong email address or domain of recipients.


6. Too many email addresses on one sending.


7. One address needs to be corrected before any on a multiple list can be sent.


8. The message took too long and can`t find address so one of the servers gave up.


No comments:

Post a Comment